EC-TEaMH Certificate Program, How to Apply
How to Get Assistance
The university application link is www.calstate.edu/apply
Steps to Apply
Follow the steps below to apply to the Early Childhood Transdisciplinary Education and Mental Health (EC-TEaMH) Certificate Program:
- You must first apply to the California State University via Cal State Apply.
- Next, request official transcripts.
- Then, apply to the SDSU College of Education program which offers the certificate you seek.
1. Cal State Apply
For assistance, see Tips on Completing the Cal State Apply University Application.
2. Request official transcripts
Request that your official transcripts be sent to SDSU, following instructions on our Submit Test Scores and Transcripts page.
3. Program application
Gather required items
Gather the items below and have them ready to upload to the program application:
CV:Prepare a resumé or Curriculum Vitae to your application according to the EC-TEaMH Resumé Guidelines (PDF).
- Personal Statement: In a 1-page, double-spaced essay, please explain:
- Why you wish to become a student in the EC-TEaMH Certificate Program
- Any experience that you have which you believe makes you an especially qualified applicant for a graduate level certificate program
- Your future career goals and how this certificate will help you achieve them
- Language Background Form: Please download and complete this Language Background form (PDF) with your application.
- Letter of Recommendation: Contact 2 individuals who you have interacted with professionally and would be able to write a letter of recommendation for you. Recommenders will submit their letters directly into the Online Program application.
Submit your program application online
- Your program application has been created in a system called Interfolio. For help, refer to this Interfolio Tutorial (PDF).