How to Pay the Credential Application Fee
Preliminary Credential Admissions Requirements - Paying the Credential Application Fee
A $25 application fee is required to submit your online program application.
Pay Through SDSU WebPortal
You must pay this fee through the SDSU WebPortal. To be able to log into the WebPortal you must first complete and submit the Cal State Apply application (unless you are a former SDSU student; then you have a red ID and access to WebPortal already).
Within a couple days of submitting your Cal State Apply application, you should receive an email from SDSU Graduate Admissions with your Red ID (SDSU identification number) and directions on how to log into WebPortal.
SDSU WebPortal Instructions
- Log into SDSU WebPortal.
- Select Student Account Services.
- Select Make Payment (in the top red menu bar).
- Select College of Education Fee Menu.
- Select Credential Application Fee.
- Click on Add to Basket button to proceed with checkout and payment.