Administration, Rehabilitation, and Postsecondary Administration
The Department of Administration, Rehabilitation, and Postsecondary Education (ARPE) offers on-campus as well as distance-learning courses.
Our goal is to develop exceptional leaders in diverse educational and human service organizations through learner-centered strategies and community alliances. This goal embodies the principle of life-long learning for all.
ARPE faculty are committed to serving adults with diverse backgrounds and needs.
We encourage and support the principles of a learning community:
- Among faculty and staff
- Between faculty, staff, and students
- Among students
- Between the university and the community
ARPE Academic Programs
- Rehabilitation Counseling Certificate
- Certificate in Cognitive Disabilities
- Certificate in Psychiatric Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation Technology Certificate
- Supported Employment and Transition Certificate
- Community College Teaching Certificate (CCTC)
- Post Employment Training in Rehabilitation Administration (PET-RA)
You Can Make a Difference!
These ARPE programs and initiatives need your support:
- 21st Century Rehabilitation Counseling Scholarship Endowment
- Exceptional Family Resource Center
- Interwork Institute
- Leadership in Student Affairs