Welcome to the College of Education Office of Student Services!
Providing exceptional advising, referral, recruiting and credentialing services for current and prospective students in support of College of Education undergraduate and graduate programs.
The staff in the Office of Student Services provide services and resources to our students in these areas:
- Academic advising for Liberal Studies and Child Family Development undergraduate programs
- Prospective teacher credential program advising
- General credential and graduate admissions/
program application questions
- Recommendation for licensure with the CA Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- Coordinating student support events including commencement for the College of Education