Supported Employment & Transition Specialist Certificate Program, How to Apply
Learn how to apply to the Supported Employment & Transition Specialist Certificate Program.
How to Get Assistance
If you have questions about the application process or program itself, email Dr. Caren Sax ([email protected]) or visit the Supported Employment & Transition Specialist Certificate Program Homepage.
Steps to Apply
1. Submit the Cal State Apply application
For assistance, see Tips on Completing the Cal State Apply University Application.
2. Request official transcripts
Request that your official transcripts be sent to SDSU, following instructions on our Submit Official Transcripts page.
3. Submit the Program application
Gather required items
Gather the items below and have them ready to upload to the program application:
- Resumé/CV: Upload a copy of your current resumé or Curriculum Vitae.
- Statement of Purpose: The 1-2 page letter of application should describe your interest in the Certificate, why you want to pursue it, and what you hope to do upon completion of the program.
Submit your program application online
- Your program application has been created in a system called Interfolio. For help, refer to this Interfolio Tutorial (PDF).