Program Learning Outcomes
Ed.D. students will engage in learning experiences that have the overarching goal of preparing: Self-aware, transformational leaders; inquiry-driven, transformative leaders; and highly adept resource stewards. These goals inform the following program learning outcomes:
- Outcome 1: Organizational Strategy - organize strategies to improve the quality of education and promote the success of all students, while sustaining their institutional mission. The demonstration of this outcome is based on knowledge of the organizations, their cultures, environments, and future trends.
- Outcome 2: Resource Management - equitably and ethically sustain people, processes, information, and assets, to fulfill the mission, vision and goals of their institutions.
- Outcome 3: Social Justice - demonstrate a commitment to transformative organizational change through the values of diversity, access, equity, and inclusion.
- Outcome 4: Communication - use scrupulous listening, speaking, and writing skills to engage in honest, open dialogue.
- Outcome 5: Collaboration - demonstrate the ability to develop responsive, cooperative, mutually beneficial, and ethically sound internal and external relationships; ones that nurture diversity, foster student success, and promote the organization’s mission.
- Outcome 6: Organizational Advocacy - recognize, commit to, and advance the mission, vision, and goals of the organization.
- Outcome 7: Professionalism - set high standards for self and others, demonstrate personal accountability, and ensure the long-term growth of self and the organization.
- Outcome 8: Financial and Legal Forces - identify the financial and legal forces affecting leadership in postsecondary education.
- Outcome 9: Decision Sciences - engage in scientific methods to assess, practice, examine results, and promote sound decision-making.
Curriculum Alignment Matrix
|Learning Outcomes||ED 815||ED 836||ED 840||ED 850||ED 851||ED 852||ED 853||ED 855||ED 860||ED 885||ED 895||ED 899||ARP 801||ARP 810||ARP 812||ARP 813||ARP 827|