The program faculty brings diverse expertise to student advising, curriculum design, and its delivery. The expertise of the faculty includes leadership, governance, student services, organizational communication, vocational education, community college issues, and issues related to individuals with disabilities. The faculty collaborate in program planning, and are actively involved in ongoing projects, research, writing, publications, webinars, grants and local and national and international education efforts. In addition to our PELSA program faculty, we have a solid team of top-notch student affairs adjunct faculty who support our program in and out of the classroom. These experienced, equity-minded educators offer an on-the-court perspective of the students affairs profession and related theories.
- Lisa Gates, Ph.D., Director and Graduate Advisor for the MA in Post Secondary Educational Leadership
- Felisha Herrera Villareal, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Frank Harris III, Ed.D., Professor
- Mark Tucker, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Interwork Institute
- Marissa Vásquez, Ed.D., Assistant Professor
- Eric Felix, Ph.D., Assistant Professor