Learning Resource Center
The CFD Learning Resource Center is geared toward students majoring in Child and Family Development. We offer:
- Assistance and feedback on APA papers
- Grammar support, homework help, study tips
- Computers, printer, and other school materials available
- Mentor pair-up for one-on-one help
- Self-care, stress management, and a place to relax and/or study
Receive one-on-one help with homework, college essays, creative writing, and anything else you might need help with — as well as connecting with other students. Check out our flier here.
- Watch this Welcome Video: Learn about the Center and its resources by watching a video.
Location & Hours
The Learning Resource Center is located in EBA 401 (map).
Spring 2019 Hours:
Monday: 9:15am-2:00pm, 3:00-5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00-11:15am, 2:30-5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00-10:00am, 2:30-5:00pm
For questions on hours, appointments and applications, please email: [email protected]
Book an Appointment
- Book an appointment with the Learning Resource Center.
- LRC Tips for Self Care (PDF)
- Purdue OWL APA Guide
- SDSU Career Services
- SDSU Counseling & Psychological Services
- SDSU International Student Center
- SDSU Well-Being & Health Promotion
Mentee and Mentor Applications
- Student Mentor Application (Word Document)
- Read the LRC Guide to Mentoring (PDF)
- Mentee Application (Word Document)