School Psychology Student Association
Read about the student association of the School Psychology Ed.S. degree program.
School Psychology Student Association (SPSA)
Students on SPSA are elected by their peers to represent all students within our program. The SPSA board informs all of our students of professional development opportunities and events within SDSU and coordinates events within our program.
2016-2017 SPSA Members
- President - Anabel De La Parra, M.S.
- President Elect - Natalya Cordero
- Secretary - Treasurer - Paul Pham
- Intern Representative - Cinthya Hernandez, M.A.
- 3rd Year Representative - Jessie Krier, M.S.
- 2nd Year Representative - Angela Cerda
- 1st Year Representative -
- National Association of School Psychologist (NASP) Representative -
- California Association of School Psychologists (CASP) Representative -
- San Diego County Association of School Psychologists (SANDCASP) - Al Yu
- College of Education (COE) Representative - Jennifer Dowlan
- Faculty Representative - Hannah Swanson
- Fundraising Representative - Cristina Prado
- Historian - Richa Chopra