Leticia Gonzalez Pileski, Psy.D., LMFT
Dr. Letty Pileski is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with experience in working with families, children, adolescents, couples and ethnic minorities. Dr. Pileski received a Masters of Science in Counseling with emphasis in Marriage Family Therapy (MFT) from the University of La Verne and a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology with an emphasis in MFT from Alliant International University. She is an Adjunct Professor at two COAMFTE accredited universities, Alliant International University (AIU) and San Diego State University and is Certified Core Adjunct at National University. She is an AAMFT Approved Clinical Supervisor, Trainer and Mentor.Read More…
She has over fifteen years experience in working with diverse community based programs, has worked with youth for over two decades including developing and directing therapeutic camps. She has a Certificate in Latin American Family Therapy from AIU’s Mexico Spanish Language and Cultural Immersion Program. Her influence from the program has motivated her to return to the Mexico Immersion program annually and to travel to other parts of the world to work with orphans and increase learning opportunities for the underserved. She has developed camps for children and adolescents locally, and in Mexico City, Oaxaca and Cambodia. Dr. Letty values experiential learning and is an active therapist at Fusion Academy.
- International immersion and training
- Clinical supervision
- Law and Ethics
- International immersion programs, camps for children in order to increase resiliency and opportunities for success, social justice, cultural healing practices, live supervision.
- CO- Director and Founder of the Liberation Psychology Intercambio/Exchange Immersion Program November 2014, 2015
- AAMFT Clinical Supervisor Trainer: Facilitated the AAMFT 30 hour Fundamental Course and Refresher Course for Supervisor Candidates in Costa Rica. May 2015
- Co-Lead Presenter at the Centro Arboretum in El Salvador: Cultivating Love; Ideas on Systemic Couples Therapy. June 2014
- Presenter: In-Home Therapy Training at The Center for Community Counseling and Engagement, San Diego State University. 2012, 2013, 2014.
- Program Assistant (2013) and participant (2008, 2009, 2013) for Cambodia Intercultural Exchange in Psychology, Counseling and Family Therapy.
- Lead Presenter at 2013 AAMFT Conference: Dialogues with Mexican Youth at Risk: Building Resiliency
- Presenter at 2012 AAMFT Conference: Dialogues about Domestic Violence: Street Theater in International Communities
[The information on this page is provided by the user and is not to be construed as an official statement by San Diego State University. The user takes full responsibility for the information presented.]