Diane Lapp, Ph.D.
- Professor Emeritus
- School of Teacher Education
- Fisher, D., Frey, N., & Lapp, D. (2016). Text complexity: Stretching readers with texts and tasks. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin.
- Gallagher, T.L., Fisher, D., Lapp, D., Rowsell, J., Simpson, A., Scott, R.M., Walsh, M., Ciampa, K., & Saudelli, M.G. (2015). International perspectives on literacy learning with iPads. Journal of Education, 195(3), 15-26.
- Frey, N., Fisher, D., & Lapp, D. (2015). iPad deployment in a diverse urban high school: A formative experiment. Reading & Writing Quarterly: Overcoming Learning Difficulties, 31, 135-150.
- Grant, M., Fisher, D., & Lapp, D. (2015). Reading and writing in science: Tools to develop disciplinary literacy (2nd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin.
- Lapp, D., Fisher, D., Frey, N., & Gonzalez, A. (2014). Students can purposefully create information, not just consume it. Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy, 58, 182-188.
- Wolsey, T.D., Lapp, D., & Fisher, D. (2014). Digital texts as sources for novice writers. In K.E. Pytash & R.E. Ferdig (Eds.), Exploring technology for writing and writing instruction (pp. 261-275). Hershey, PA: Information Science Reference.
[The information on this page is provided by the user and is not to be construed as an official statement by San Diego State University. The user takes full responsibility for the information presented.]