Find information and resources for current students in the Department of Educational Leadership.
- M.A./Credential Handbook: The handbook includes details about degree requirements, student performance expectations, candidate appeal process, comprehensive oral examination, and more.
- Ed.D. PK-12 Handbook: The handbook contains program goals and learning outcomes, details about program structure, courses, qualifying exam and dissertation, program cohort, advancement to candidacy, key policies and regulations, and more.
Helpful SDSU Links & Resources
- SDSU's graduation ceremony page: Ceremony details, graduation regalia, and directions for students and guests.
- Blackboard is a virtual learning environment that includes basic course information, resources and collaborative or individual workspaces. It allows students to contact their instructor, receive and submit assignments, participate in discussion groups, and much more. You will automatically be enrolled in Blackboard each semester when you register for your courses.
- Love Library - Available Tools
- Taskstream: TaskStream is an electronic space used for storing and providing feedback on documents. This is where students upload your benchmarks and field tasks. Students must purchase a license to use TaskStream.
- WebPortal: SDSU WebPortal lets you view admission status check, class schedule and registration, transcripts, official contact information.