How to Apply
Learn how to apply to the various programs offered through SDSU's Department of Educational Leadership. Application information for all programs is available through the SDSU College of Education Admissions website.
- Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Program
- Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Program Online)
- Clear Administrative Services Credential Program
Master of Arts Program
- M.A. in PK-12 Educational Leadership with Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Option
- M.A. in Educational Leadership (Online) with Technology Focus
- M.A. in Education with a Concentration in Leadership
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership (Ed.D.) - PK-12 Concentration
- Note: for information about the community college/
post-secondary concentration, see below.
SDSU also offers a doctoral program in educational leadership through the Department of Administration, Rehabilitation, and Postsecondary Education (ARPE). The Doctorate in Education (Ed.D.) Program in Educational Leadership, with Community