PK-12 Educational Leadership
M.A. in Education with Technology Focus
Learn about Online Master of Arts degree in Education with a Concentration in Educational Leadership and a Specialization in PK-12.
Re-Imagining Educational Leadership Through Technology
SDSU's Department of Educational Leadership invites educators to apply to SDSU's fully-online Master of Arts in Education, taught with a focus on technology.
This program is designed for teachers, teacher leaders, and administrators aspiring to be leaders who understand technology integration at the classroom, school or district level, and for those who wish to lead the revolution in training students to use technology in tandem with critical thinking.
- This is a premiere online M.A. degree in Education with a concentration in Educational Leadership and a specialization in PK-12; ranked #1 in California.
- Ranked #11 in best Online MA programs in the US
- All courses in this program are taught with a focus on technology.
- This WASC accredited, fully-online M.A. is designed for school administrators and teachers who aspire to a leadership role in educational technology within their school, district or county office of education.
- The fifth cohort is scheduled to start August 2018.
- Fully online
- WASC Accredited
- Cohort model
- 12-month program
- Program ranked #1 In California
- SDSU College of Education ranked #22 in the nation
View the course sequence for the M.A. online program.
- Tuition cost
The M.A. cost is approximately $17,940, however, unit prices are subject to change. Visit the Office of Admissions Estimated Cost of Attendance page for the latest information.
- Financial aid
All courses are eligible for Financial Aid. Contact the SDSU Financial Aid Office and speak to a financial aid officer familiar with loans for special programs.
“This program really makes us think big-picture. . . . We think far into the future, not just the near future. It helps us become better leaders in education.”
—Ulises Cisneros, second-grade Spanish immersion teacher
- Read what Cisneros and other former students are saying about the program.