Family-Community Engagement Academy for Educators
Family-Community Engagement Academy for Educators is designed to:
- building educators’ skills’ set to partner with all families from diverse cultural groups
- supporting the development of communication skills and methods to connect with parents and families
- training how to create welcoming school environments that promote positive climates and wellbeing, and develop community support.
- learning to identify warning signs for social emotional and mental health issues in children and youth
- coaching to network and connect with community services and system of care