COE Office for Student Success Virtual Front Desk
Welcome to the College of Education Office for Student Success Virtual Front desk! Hours of Operation: Tuesday, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 10am-12pm (PST).
We are available to answer general questions about advising, credential programs, and other College of Education programs and services. We are also able to provide referral services to other offices and make appointments with members of the OSS staff.
In order to speak with a member of the OSS staff, please click on the button below that corresponds to the appropriate day and time. You will be taken to a Zoom waiting room. We will meet with students based on the order they arrived in the virtual waiting room.
If you are trying to reach us at times other than those listed above, please see our Contact Us page.
Virtual Front Desk Tips
- When you enter the Virtual Waiting Room, take this time to make sure your audio connection is working.
- When speaking with a staff member, video connection is not required, but is welcome if you wish. You may choose to have the video off and use only your audio.
- Choose a quiet location where you feel comfortable asking your questions.
- Depending on the nature of your question(s), please keep in mind that our staff may need to refer you to another office or another staff member, and/or arrange a scheduled appointment.
- Your wait time will vary depending on the time of the semester; we will do our best to keep you informed of the wait time if we cannot speak with you right away.
- If you are experiencing Zoom issues, refer to the Zoom support page.
- If you are experiencing difficulties with your SDSU Zoom account specifically, refer to SDSU's Zoom support page.