COE Office for Student Success Virtual Advising
Welcome to the College of Education Office for Student Success Virtual Advising page! In order to speak with a member of the OSS staff, please review the box below that corresponds to your inquiries.
Your advisors are Christine Cortez and Alison Sternal.
Please click the link above to be taken to Navigate-EAB in order to see advising hours and information.
Appointment Availability: Fall 2021
Your advisor is our Admissions Manager, Melanie Falkenberg.
Hours of Operation: Fall 2021 (beginning on October 4, 2021)
*If you are applying to an Undergraduate program at SDSU, please visit the SDSU Office of Admissions for all application questions.
Hours of Operation: Fall 2021
Mondays and Wednesdays, 2pm-4pm (PST)
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10am-12pm (PST)
You will be taken to a Zoom waiting room when you click on the link above. We will meet with students based on the order they arrive in the Zoom virtual waiting room.
You may also e-mail [email protected] with any questions.
Virtual Advising Tips
- When you enter the Virtual Waiting Room, take this time to make sure your audio connection is working.
- When speaking with a staff member, video connection is not required, but is welcome if you wish. You may choose to have the video off and use only your audio.
- Choose a quiet location where you feel comfortable asking your questions.
- Depending on the nature of your question(s), please keep in mind that our staff may need to refer you to another office or another staff member, and/or arrange a scheduled appointment.
- Your wait time will vary depending on the time of the semester; we will do our best to keep you informed of the wait time if we cannot speak with you right away.
- If you are experiencing Zoom issues, refer to the Zoom support page.
- If you are experiencing difficulties with your SDSU Zoom account specifically, refer to SDSU's Zoom support page.