Pathways Service Learning Tutor Resources
Your first day tutoring
Service Learning Letter - Introduction of our program to the cooperating teacher with a space for tutor to write their contact information and schedule.
Your First Day - Expectations for your first day of tutoring with a place to write down the cooperating teacher's contact information.
Daily Tutoring Paperwork
Blank time sheet 2020- Use in case you do not have your time sheet at the school site and the binder is empty.
Additional Resources for Tutors
Digital Learning - Spring 2020 eLearning modules for new and returning tutors
Upcoming due dates:
- Time sheets and tutor logs: due to the Pathways Office by the last business day of each month.
Late after the 1st of the following month.
- January 31
- February 28
- March 31
- April 30
- May 7 (if graduating this semester)
- May 28
- Evaluations: Teacher feedback of tutor in each assigned tutoring classroom
- Midterm due on 3/20
- Final due on 5/3
- Student Data Forms & Data assessments
- Initial 15 SDF due on 3/20
- Remaining 10 SDF 5/3
|Monday (SLHS 149)||Tuesday (NE 172)|
- January/February recruitment continued
- February 4 add/drop deadline
- February 7 & 18 New Tutor Orientation Meetings
- February 22 All Tutor Saturday Session
- April Tutor Recognition