STEM Tutoring Jobs
Share your passion for math or science!
SDSU MSTI tutors work in classrooms at local schools. After you spend time engaging with students, you may consider a career in STEM education!
MSTI STEM tutors are hired at the beginning of each semester.
Who should apply?
Undergraduate SDSU students with advanced coursework in the sciences, mathematics and/or engineering and interested in a job opportunity as a mathematics or science tutor in middle or high schools.
- SDSU undergraduate student and enrolled in a minimum of 6 units
- Interested in working in middle/high school setting
- College-level course work in science, computer science, engineering, and/or math*
- Tutoring experience preferred, but not required
- Available to work 10-20 hours per week
- Provide own transportation
*At least two courses in Calculus with an average of 3.0 or higher across both courses.