Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) we are offering Teletherapy. Feel free to call us for more information
Healthy Early Years
Nurturing Early Connections
Low-cost therapeutic services for young children and their families experiencing mild to moderate distress.
- Are you overwhelmed by your child’s behavior?
- Are behavior problems impacting childcare?
- Do you need support bonding with your adopted or foster child?
- Has your child or family recently experienced a loss or stressful or frightening circumstance?
- Are you feeling sad or depressed following the birth of your child?
- Are you concerned about your child’s development?
Our clinicians will help you
- Cope with stressful life events
Reduce overwhelming behaviors
- Adjust to the challenges of parenthood
- Improve family relationships
- Behavioral challenges at home
- Social-skills learning
- Behavioral challenges at school
- Transition issues
- School Consultation
- Parent-child bonding
- Pre/post-natal adjustment
- Foster-adopt placement challenges
- Transition to parenthood
- Couples support around parenting and the family
- Developmental assessments
- Developmental play groups
Healthy Early Years Counseling Center
4283 El Cajon Blvd. Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92105
Consider giving to the Healthy Early Years Clinic to help support mental health services for young children and their families.