Healthy Early Years
Nurturing Early Connections
Low-cost therapeutic services for young children and their families experiencing mild to moderate distress.
- Are you overwhelmed by your child’s behavior?
- Are behavior problems impacting childcare?
- Do you need support bonding with your adopted or foster child?
- Has your child or family recently experienced a loss or stressful or frightening circumstance?
- Are you feeling sad or depressed following the birth of your child?
- Are you concerned about your child’s development?
Our clinicians will help you
- Cope with stressful life events
Reduce overwhelming behaviors
- Adjust to the challenges of parenthood
- Improve family relationships
- Behavioral challenges at home
- Social-skills learning
- Behavioral challenges at school
- Transition issues
- School Consultation
- Parent-child bonding
- Pre/post-natal adjustment
- Foster-adopt placement challenges
- Transition to parenthood
- Couples support around parenting and the family
- Developmental assessments
- Developmental play groups
Consider giving to the Healthy Early Years Clinic to help support mental health services for young children and their families.