The Department of Administration, Rehabilitation and Postsecondary Education (ARPE) offers programs preparing graduate students to be future school administrators, rehabilitation counselors and postsecondary instructors and administrators. Administrative and leadership skills are developed through instruction, research and practical field experiences with a constant emphasis on the application of theory to practice.
The Department also sponsors the SDSU Leadership Minor for undergraduate students.
Enable individuals, organizations and communities to support, appreciate, and engage diverse members in community integration through education, research, and advocacy.
- Passion for what we do every day.
- Commitment to make positive differences in the lives of every person we touch.
- Commitment to equity-mindedness and institutional responsibility.
- Commitment to critically question and change processes, systems, and outcomes.
- Inclusion of every person, including those with disabilities and from every race/ethnicity and gender identity, in all aspects of our community.