Job and Volunteer Opportunities
We want our students to be able to acquire volunteer experience and access job opportunities relevant to their field. Below are listings of current and recent positions available:
- CABTE Institute Training, more information here.
- Jam Session Volunteer, The Music Therapy Center. Apply here.
- Child Care Provider and other positions, Home Start, https://home-start.org/volunteer/
- Full-time Teacher and Project Coordinator, PILA
- Full-time Teacher, Hanna Fenichel Center for Center Development.
- Childcare Attendant, Kensington Community Church. Interested applicants must send a cover letter and resume to Barbara Runco, Director of Faith Formation ([email protected]).
- Nursery Attendant, Kensington Community Church. Interested applicants must send a cover letter and resume to Barbara Runco, Director of Faith Formation ([email protected]).
- Klassic Kids position.
- Graduate Assistant, Division of Diversity and Innovation.
- CPR & First Aid Training, details here.
- Part time day care assistant, Del Cerro
- Early Morning Childcare needed for family, La Mesa
- Teacher, My Music Workshop
- Early Interventionist, Easterseals
- Sunday Morning Nursery Worker, La Mesa First Unites Methodist Church
- Family Service Advocate, Head Start Coordinator (Mental Health), Program Assistant (Family Community Partnerships); Neighborhood House Association
- Nature School Educator, At Home in Nature Outdoor Programs
- Developmental Aide, Developmental Specialist, Behavior Specialist, Rady Children's Hospital
- Developmental Specialist, Developmental Screening and Enhancement Program, Rady Children's Hospital; description
- Program Leaders and Substitutes, arc, flier
- Behavior Technician I, CARD - Center for Autism & Related Disorders, job description, job application
- Preschool, YMCA, flier
- Mother Daughter Program Intern Opportunity