CABE South County Regional Mini Conference - Presentation by Melissa Navarro
- 5E instructional Model R. Bybee
- How will science education change with NGSS?
- Anatomy Architecture of NGSS - COLOR
- BSCS 5E Instructional Model
- NGSS Dimensions
- NGSS Implementation Pathway
- Science Lesson Plan CIRCUITOS 1
- Science Lesson Plan Template MAN DETAILS
- South CABE NGSS NAVARRO PPT 2015
- Translating the NGSS for Classroom Instruction 2013
Bilingual Education Research
- National Clearinghouse for English Language Acquisition
The National Clearinghouse for English Language Acquisition and Language Instruction Educational Programs (formerly NCBE, the National Clearinghouse for Bilingual Education) is funded by the U.S. Department of Education's Office of English Language Acquisition, Language Enhancement & Academic Achievement for Limited English Proficient Students (OELA, formerly OBEMLA) to collect, analyze, and disseminate information relating to the effective education of linguistically and culturally diverse learners in the U.S. The web sites listed in this area provide information relating to various aspects of language, culture, and education.
Lesson Plans and Classroom Resources
PIZZAZ! is dedicated to providing simple creative writing activities with copyable (yes, copyable!) handouts for use with students of all ages. Permission is given to use these resources for in-class, non-profit use only.
K-12 Teaching & Lesson Planning Online Resources
1: Teacher Planning Resources
- Kathy Schrock's Guide for Educators
- Global Schoolnet
- Rethinking Schools Online
2. ELD & Spanish Lesson Resources
- MoraModules provides the knowledge and teaching strategies you need to be successful in teaching English Language Learners and students who are learning in two languages in biliteracy and dual language programs. Keep up with the latest developments through research and education policy that impact you as a professional as well as your bilingual learners.
(Spanish for "from Shore to Shore"), is an international teacher-researcher project that has focused on documenting promising classroom practices for intercultural learning over global learning networks.
- Global SchoolNet Foundation
Global SchoolNet Foundation collaborates with individuals, schools, businesses and community organizations to develop, and manage hundreds of collaborative learning projects each year. GSN's Global Schoolhouse and Microsoft has joined forces with the Global SchoolNet Foundation in a focused effort to bring the very best educational resources to students, educators, parents and the extended community.
Kid's Online Magazines
- KidLink PenPals
An annotated site listing email pen pal sites.
Issues of Language Policy
- Language Policy On-Line Readings
- California Policy Resources Web Page
Language Rights Related Websites
- National Association for Bilingual Education (NABE)
- California Association for Bilingual Education
- Center for Applied Linguistics
More Online Resources
- California Department of Education
- UnidosUS Latino civil rights and advocacy organization
- Mid-continent Research for Education and Learning (McREL)
- Northwest Regional Educational Laboratory (NWREL)
- North Central Regional Educational Laboratory (NCREL)
- Southwest Educational Development Laboratory (SEDL)
If you have any questions about the resources on this page, please email [email protected].