Welcome to the College of Education Office for Student Success!
Providing exceptional advising, referral, recruiting and credentialing services for current and prospective students in support of College of Education undergraduate and graduate programs.
The staff in the Office for Student Success provide services and resources to our students in these areas:
- Academic advising for Liberal Studies and Child Family Development undergraduate programs
- Prospective teacher credential program advising
- General credential and graduate admissions/
program application questions
- Recommendation for licensure with the CA Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- Coordinating student support events including commencement for the College of Education
Holiday & Special Event Office Closures
Friday, August 23, 2019 our office will be closed until 1pm for the COE Faculty/Staff Assembly.
Friday, September 13, 2019 our office will be closed until noon for staff meetings with Provost Ochoa.
Messages can be left at [email protected] or (619) 594-6320.
Summer Operating Hours
As in previous years, the COE Office for Student Success will be implementing Summer Office Hours. From July 1 until the beginning of the Fall semester the office — located in EBA 259 — will be open to the public from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.