Holiday & Special Event Office Closures
Thursday, August 22, 2019 our office will be closed until 1pm for the SDSU Fall 2019 Convocation.
Friday, August 23, 2019 our office will be closed until 1pm for the COE Faculty/Staff Assembly.
Friday, September 13, 2019 our office will be closed until noon for staff meetings with Provost Ochoa.
Messages can be left at [email protected] or (619) 594-6320.
Summer Operating Hours
As in previous years, the COE Office of Student Services will be implementing Summer Office Hours. From July 1 until the beginning of the Fall semester the office — located in EBA 259 — will be open to the public from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Welcome to the College of Education Office of Student Services!
Providing exceptional advising, referral, recruiting and credentialing services for current and prospective students in support of College of Education undergraduate and graduate programs.
The staff in the Office of Student Services provide services and resources to our students in these areas:
- Academic advising for Liberal Studies and Child Family Development undergraduate programs
- Prospective teacher credential program advising
- General credential and graduate admissions/
program application questions
- Recommendation for licensure with the CA Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- Coordinating student support events including commencement for the College of Education