Welcome to the College of Education Office for Student Success!
Providing exceptional advising, referral, recruiting and credentialing services for current and prospective students in support of College of Education undergraduate and graduate programs.
The staff in the Office for Student Success provide services and resources to our students in these areas:
- Academic advising for Liberal Studies and Child Family Development undergraduate programs
- Prospective teacher credential program advising
- General credential and graduate admissions/
program application questions
- Recommendation for licensure with the CA Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- Coordinating student support events including commencement for the College of Education
Effective immediately, the following changes have been made to our advising operations:
For current undergraduate students, please check your Blackboard homeroom for the most up-to-date advising information.
Prospective credential student advising will be conducted virtually via e-mail.
Study abroad advising will be conducted virtually through Zoom.
Our office will be closed on:
Tuesday, March 31 in observation of Cesar Chavez Day
Messages can be left at [email protected] or (619) 594-6320.