Office for Student Success
The Front Door of the College of Education
At the Office for Student Success (OSS), we provide exceptional advising, referral, recruiting and credentialing services for current and prospective students in support of College of Education undergraduate and graduate programs.
Our Primary Services
The staff in the Office for Student Success provide services and resources to our students in these areas:
- Academic advising for Liberal Studies and Child Family Development undergraduate programs
- Prospective teacher credential program advising
- General credential and graduate admissions/program application questions
- Recommendation for licensure with the CA Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- Coordinating student support events including commencement for the College of Education
- Study abroad advising through the SDSU Global Education Office
Campus Holidays & Office Closures
- Friday, November 11, 2022 in observance of Veterans Day.
- Thursday, November 24 & Friday, November 25, 2022 for Thanksgiving recess.
Messages may be left at [email protected] and will be returned on the next business day.
*San Diego State University is following the guidelines of county, state and federal public health officials and other authorities as it continues its academic and research mission during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our office hours are subject to change in accordance with these guidelines. Visit the university’s COVID-19 site and SDSU Flex sites for more information.
Credential Processing & Related Services
The credential analysts at SDSU are committed to providing exceptional and timely advising and credential processing services in accordance with California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC) regulations.