Office for Student Success
The Front Door of the College of Education
At the Office for Student Success (OSS), we provide exceptional advising, referral, recruiting and credentialing services for current and prospective students in support of College of Education undergraduate and graduate programs.
Our Primary Services
The staff in the Office for Student Success provide services and resources to our students in these areas:
- Academic advising for Liberal Studies and Child Family Development undergraduate programs
- Prospective teacher credential program advising
- General credential and graduate admissions/program application questions
- Recommendation for licensure with the CA Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- Coordinating student support events including commencement for the College of Education
- Study abroad advising through the SDSU Global Education Office
- Common academic concerns of current students
Campus Holidays & Office Closures
We will be closed on the following days. Messages may be left at [email protected] and will be returned on the next business day.
- Monday, September 4 in observance of Labor Day.
- Friday, November 10 in observance of Veterans Day.
- November 23 & 24 for the Thanksgiving recess.
- December 21-26 for the Winter recess.
- Monday, January 1 in observance of New Year's Day.
Credential Processing & Related Services
The credential analysts at SDSU are committed to providing exceptional and timely advising and credential processing services in accordance with California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC) regulations.