Welcome to the College of Education Office for Student Success!
Providing exceptional advising, referral, recruiting and credentialing services for current and prospective students in support of College of Education undergraduate and graduate programs.
The staff in the Office for Student Success provide services and resources to our students in these areas:
- Academic advising for Liberal Studies and Child Family Development undergraduate programs
- Prospective teacher credential program advising
- General credential and graduate admissions/
program application questions
- Recommendation for licensure with the CA Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- Coordinating student support events including commencement for the College of Education
Campus Holidays & Office Closures
The College of Education Office for Student Success will be closed on the following days*:
Until February 1, 2022, all staff is working remotely. OSS is closed to walk-in visitors. The most efficient way to reach us is via e-mail at [email protected].
Campus will be closed on Thursday, March 31, 2022 in observance of Cesar Chavez Day.
*San Diego State University is following the guidelines of county, state and federal public health officials and other authorities as it continues its academic and research mission during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our office hours are subject to change in accordance with these guidelines. Visit the university’s COVID-19 site and SDSU Flex sites for more information.