Online Professional Development Certificates
We offer two Professional Development Certificates Fully Online: English Language Development for Academic Literacy & the Dual Language Certificate. You can obtain this Professional Development Certificate in 2-4 semesters. In addition, all courses completed with a grade of B or better are applicable to the Master of Arts degree in Education.
- DLE MA and Certificate Orientation
- FAQ: MA and Certificates
- Information Sessions: Get more information and RSVP at https://goo.gl/forms/
Prospective Students: Contact the Department of Dual Language and English Learner Education to be forwarded to the graduate advisor
- Currently hold a CA teaching or administrative credential
- Exception available for non-credentialed teachers interested in the ELD certificate.
- Bilingual credential required for teachers seeking Dual Language Certificate.
- One letter of recommendation from a school principal or supervisor
- 500-800 word Statement of Purpose
- Official transcript from credential - granting institution (3.0 minimum GPA in graduate work)