SDSU Brand and Related COE Resources
Also, visit the SDSU Brand Portal for everything about the University's visual identity system and messaging guidelines.
* Google folder; you must use an SDSUid
Email Signature Template
How to Edit Your Gmail Signature
- Within Gmail, click the “Settings” icon in the top right corner of your gmail home page.
- Click “See All Settings” and scroll down to the “Signature” section.
- Delete your current signature and click “Create New”. Name your new signature (Ex: SDSU Branded Signature).
- Copy, paste and edit one of the following templates in the signature text box: