IT Help Desk
The priority of the Help Desk is to provide College of Education faculty and staff with quality technology support in order for our customers to work efficiently and hassle-free.
Get IT & Website Help
All IT and website support requests are managed through the ServiceNow Service Portal, a ticketing platform that allows SDSU to manage support requests in a central location. Please use ServiceNow to make inquiries or get support from the College of Education IT team, including Kevin Perez, Gregg Koyamatsu, Andrea Saltzman Martin, Manny Uribe, and their student workers.
For instructions, see How to Submit an Incident Ticket in Service Portal.
Help Desk Resources
The Technology Help Desk has prepared several guides or job aids to help with common tasks involving a series of steps. Below are the available job aids.
- Important Links for Email Security
- File Server
- Using Zoom Pro
- How to Forget a Network
- Google Groups
- Serial Number and Screenshot
- College Directory Guide
Please contact [email protected] if you have questions about these job aids or you find an error.
Technology Help Desk
Our Goals and Objectives
- We aim to minimize the down time of our faculty and staff.
- We help you reap the rewards of technology through advising and service.
- We resolve problems, not symptoms.
- Our team treats our customers with respect and courtesy.
- We recognize that we are part of the University system, and that we exist to maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.