Child & Family Development
The Department of Child and Family Development (CFD) offers the interdisciplinary child development major. Students in the major choose one of 2 areas of specialization:
- Child development
- Family development
Field experience programs offer students supervised work in a number of community settings. The child development degree provides a flexible curriculum base for continuation into graduate programs including child development, teacher education, social work, and counseling.
Graduates from the program are employed in a variety of work experiences related to the well-being of children and families.
- Education and Business Administration Building,
Room 403 (EBA-403)
- General Questions: [email protected]
- Undergraduate Questions: [email protected]
- Graduate Questions: [email protected]
CFD Academic Programs
Master's degree programs
You Can Make a Difference!
These CFD programs and initiatives need your support:
- Children and Families Across Cultures
- Comay Endowed Scholarship in Child and Family Development