Complete Your Aztecs Abroad Profile
Learn about the Aztecs Abroad database tool for student travelers.
What is Aztecs Abroad?
Aztecs Abroad is the SDSU study abroad tool.
- Read a description of the Aztecs Abroad database and how it can help you.
How Do I Create My Profile?
- Go to the Aztecs Abroad Log in with your RedID and WebPortal password to activate your profile.
Complete your profile as directed. Once your profile is complete, you can begin searching programs and explore financial aid and scholarship information.
What Can I Do in Aztecs Abroad?
Once you have created your profile, you can:
- Research programs offered at SDSU
- Learn about important considerations and setting goals
- Find information on funding your study abroad experience
Check out the Study Abroad Getting Started guide for more information.
Do I Need to Choose a Study Abroad Trip Now?
Depending on the program you are enrolled in, you may need to consider your options as soon as possible in order to complete your study abroad requirement in time for graduation.