Restorative Justice Practice and Trauma-Informed Care Certificate
How to Get Assistance
If you are interested in the Master's program, visit Online M.A. Education with a Concentration in Counseling.
The university application link is www.calstate.edu/apply
Steps to Apply
1. Submit the Cal State Apply application
For assistance, see Tips on Completing the Cal State Apply University Application.
2. Request official transcripts
Request that your official transcripts be sent to SDSU, following instructions on our Submit Official Transcripts page.
3. Email the Program Materials
The required documents below should be emailed directly to Selam Gebrekristos
- Resume/CV: Provide a copy of your current resumé or Curriculum Vitae.
- Personal Statement: Write a 2- to 3-page personal statement based on the following prompts:
- What interests you about this Certificate program compared to other training programs?
- What personal experiences have been important in helping you prepare to be a mental health professional, counselor, or educator?
- What unique multicultural experiences have you experienced in your life that have been meaningful to you in preparing to work as a mental health professional, counselor, or educator?
- What specific events, in your schooling or working life, stand out to you as important stepping stones for training to be a mental health professional, counselor, or educator?