How to Pay the Credential Application Fee
Learn how to pay the $25 Credential Application Fee.
Preliminary Credential Admissions Requirements - Paying the Credential Application Fee
A $25 application fee is required to submit your application to the credential program.
Current SDSU Students pay through SDSU WebPortal
Current SDSU students can pay this fee through the SDSU WebPortal with your SDSU Red ID.
SDSU WebPortal Instructions
- Log into SDSU WebPortal.
- Select Student Account Services.
- Select Make Payment (in the top red menu bar).
- Select College of Education Fee Menu.
- Select Credential Application Fee.
- Click on Add to Basket button to proceed with checkout and payment.
Applicants new (or returning) to SDSU pay through SDSU ECashier website:
If you are new to SDSU or have been away from SDSU for a couple years, then you will
pay this $25 fee online through this website: https://commerce.cashnet.com/
- Click on "view details" next to the Credential Application Fee (4th fee listed on this webpage).
- Click on "add to basket"
- Click on "checkout"
- Enter the personal information requested and click "continue checkout".
- Enter payment method and click, "continue checkout", Continue following directions until payment has been submitted.
Please upload the receipt of payment into the Cal State Apply application. If you have any questions, please email Stephanie Kearney at [email protected].