Reading/Literacy Education (M.A.) Program Application
Learn how to apply to the Reading/Literacy Education (M.A.).
Steps to Apply
Follow the steps below to apply to the Reading/Literacy Education (M.A.) Program:
- You must first apply to the California State University via Cal State Apply.
- Next, request official transcripts.
- Then, submit the program application for the Reading Education (M.A.) Program.
1. Cal State Apply
For assistance, see Tips on Completing the Cal State Apply University Application.
2. Request official transcripts
Request that your official transcripts be sent to SDSU, following instructions on our Submit Test Scores and Transcripts page.
3. Program application
Submit the program application and required documents as directed below:
Please gather the items below and have them ready to upload:
Contact 1 individual who you have interacted with professionally and would be able to write a letter of recommendation for you. Recommenders will submit their letters directly into the Online Program application.
Access the Online Program Application
- Your program application has been created in a system called Interfolio. For help, refer to this Interfolio Tutorial (PDF).