Rehabilitation Counseling and Clinical Concentration (M.S.) Program Application
On this page: Learn how to apply to the Rehabilitation Counseling and Clinical Concentration (M.S.) Program.
Steps to Apply
Follow the steps below to apply to the Rehabilitation Counseling (M.S.) Program:
- Apply to the California State University via Cal State Apply.
- Request official transcripts.
- Submit the Program application for the Rehabilitation Counseling and Clinical Concentration (M.S.) program.
1. Cal State Apply
For assistance, see Tips on Completing the Cal State Apply University Application.
2. Request official transcripts
Request that your official transcripts be sent to SDSU, following instructions on our Submit Test Scores and Transcripts page.
3. Program application
Note: The first page of the program application provides complete details on how to complete and submit your application.
Gather required items for program application
Please gather the items below and have them ready to upload:
CV:Prepare a resume or curriculum vitae. We expect that this will at least include your education, paid and volunteer work history, as well as your community activities.
- Letter of Recommendation: Submit recommendation letters from three individuals who you have interacted with
professionally and would be able to write a letter of recommendation for you. Letters
can be submitted in PDF or MS Word format.
- Statement of Purpose: This is your opportunity to supply the Admissions Committee with a verbal picture of yourself as a person. Particularly helpful would be a discussion of your professional goals as they apply to your reasons for seeking admission to the Rehabilitation Counselor program. Please type your personal statement, using double-spacing and at least 12-point font.
Access the Online Program Application: