Rehabilitation Counseling and Clinical Concentration (M.S.) Program Application
Learn how to apply to the Rehabilitation Counseling and Clinical Concentration (M.S.) Program.
Steps to Apply
1. Submit the Cal State Apply application
For assistance, see Tips on Completing the Cal State Apply University Application.
2. Request official transcripts
Request that your official transcripts be sent to SDSU, following instructions on our Submit Official Transcripts page.
GRE Requirement Suspended for Spring and Fall 2021
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, SDSU has suspended the requirement that applicants for graduate study submit GRE scores for the Spring and Fall 2021 admissions cycle. If you have any questions about this policy, please contact the program advisor.
3. Submit the Program application
Note: The first page of the program application provides complete details on how to complete and submit your application.
Gather required items for program application
Please gather the items below and have them ready to upload to the Program application:
CV:Prepare a resume or curriculum vitae. We expect that this will at least include your education, paid and volunteer work history, as well as your community activities.
- Letter of Recommendation: Request 3 letters of recommendation from individuals who you have interacted with
professionally. You will enter their name and email addresses into the Program Application
and recommenders will add the letter electronically to your application in PDF or
MS Word format.
- Personal Statement: This is your opportunity to supply the Admissions Committee with a verbal picture of yourself as a person. Particularly helpful would be a discussion of your professional goals as they apply to your reasons for seeking admission to the Rehabilitation Counselor program. Please type your personal statement, using double-spacing and at least 12-point font.
Access the Online Program Application: