Restorative Justice Practice and Trauma-Informed Care Certificate
How to Apply
Important Dates for Fall 2023
|1. Cal State Apply application
(opens October 1 each year)
|May 2, 2023|
|2. Program Materials||June 1, 2023|
|3. Official transcripts due||June 1, 2023|
Steps 1-4: Admission to SDSU
Steps 1-4 must be completed through the SDSU Graduate Admissions Office.
Get help and tips on how to complete the Cal State Apply application.
Step 5: Email the Program Materials
The required documents below should be emailed directly to Selam Gebrekristos.
- Resume/CV: Provide a copy of your current resume or Curriculum Vitae.
- Personal Statement: Write a 2- to 3-page personal statement based on the following prompts:
- What interests you about this Certificate program compared to other training programs?
- What personal experiences have been important in helping you prepare to be a mental health professional, counselor, or educator?
- What unique multicultural experiences have you experienced in your life that have been meaningful to you in preparing to work as a mental health professional, counselor, or educator?
- What specific events, in your schooling or working life, stand out to you as important stepping stones for training to be a mental health professional, counselor, or educator?