Lisa Beltran, M.S.
Pursuing a Ph.D. in education, specializing in adult education through Capella University. Currently working on a research project focusing on the benefits of providing a celebration of life for grieving families after the loss of a child.Read More…
Studying the art of Flamenco dance and have performed throughout Southern California. I also enjoy the beach and hiking in beautiful San Diego.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Child Life Specialist
- CFD 390 - The Hospitalized Child
- M.S. Child Life, University of La Verne
- B.S. Child Development, University of La Verne
- A.S. Early Childhood, Riverside Community College
[The information on this page is provided by the user and is not to be construed as an official statement by San Diego State University. The user takes full responsibility for the information presented.]