Griselda Palma, Ph.D.
University Field Supervisor and Lecturer
Dual Language and English Learner Education
- Retired Bilingual Teacher of San Diego Unified School District (SDUSD);
- Advocate and Researcher in (a) Biliteracy/Dual Language Education and (b) Educational Civil Rights of Ethno-Linguistic Minority Students and Parent Advocate;
- Latino Advisory Committee Member for the Superintendents of the San Diego Unified School District and the San Diego County Office of Education.
- Avid Collector of Native American art and mythology;
- Avid Collector of Día de Los Muertos artefacts;
- Amateur Gourmet Cook and Bird Watcher;
- Zoology Major and Animal Advocate