Group Info Sessions
College of Education Office for Student Success
Sessions include general information regarding requirements for applying to our Preliminary credential programs. Prospective students interested in General Education, Bilingual or Special Education programs are invited to attend. Sessions last one hour and begin promptly at the scheduled time.
Note: There will not be time during these sessions to address very specific or detailed inquiries (reviewing individual transcripts, creating an individual course sequence plan, etc.) Please visit our office, schedule an appointment, or email us with specific questions.
Fall 2022/Spring 2023 Info Session Dates
Sessions are one hour and start promptly at the scheduled time.
All information sessions will be conducted virtually via Zoom. Please click on the date of the session you wish to attend in order to register. Thank you!
- July 23, 2022 at 10:00am (PST) - completed
- August 20, 2022 at 10:00am (PST) - completed
- October 15, 2022 at 10:00am (PST) - completed
- October 20, 2022 at 12:00pm (PST) - completed
- January 7, 2023 at 10:00am (PST) - completed