Advanced Behavior Analysis Certificate Program, How to Apply
How to Get Assistance
The university application link is www.calstate.edu/apply
Steps to Apply
Follow the steps below to apply to the Advanced Behavior Analysis Certificate Program:
- You must first apply to the California State University via Cal State Apply.
- Next, request official transcripts.
- Then, apply to the SDSU College of Education program which offers the certificate you seek.
1. Cal State Apply
For assistance, see Tips on Completing the Cal State Apply University Application.
2. Request official transcripts
Request that your official transcripts be sent to SDSU, following instructions on our Submit Test Scores and Transcripts page.
3. Program application
Gather required items
Gather the items below and have them ready to upload to the program application:
- Teaching Background History: Please provide us with a brief history of your teaching experience and the teaching credentials you have earned.