Rehabilitation Technology Certificate Program, How to Apply
Learn how to apply to the Rehabilitation Technology Certificate Program.
How to Get Assistance
Steps to Apply
Follow the steps below to apply to the Rehabilitation Technology Certificate Program:
- You must first apply to the California State University via Cal State Apply.
- Next, request official transcripts.
- Then, apply to the SDSU College of Education program which offers the certificate you seek.
1. Cal State Apply
For assistance, see Tips on Completing the Cal State Apply University Application.
2. Request official transcripts
Request that your official transcripts be sent to SDSU, following instructions on our Submit Test Scores and Transcripts page.
3. Program application
Gather required items
Gather the items below and have them ready to upload to the program application:
- Resumé/CV: Upload a copy of your current resumé or Curriculum Vitae.
- Statement of Purpose: The 1-2 page letter of application should describe your interest in the Certificate, why you want to pursue it, and what you hope to do upon completion of the program.
Submit your program application online
- Your program application has been created in a system called Interfolio. For help, refer to this Interfolio Tutorial (PDF).