Special Education Early Childhood Added Authorization Program, How to Apply
Apply to this program if you already hold a Special Education Mild/
How to Get Assistance
Steps to Apply
Follow the steps below to apply to the Special Education Early Childhood Added Authorization Program:
- You must first apply to the California State University via Cal State Apply.
- Next, request official transcripts.
- Then, apply to the SDSU College of Education program which offers the added authorization you seek.
1. Cal State Apply
For assistance, see Tips on Completing the Cal State Apply University Application.
2. Request official transcripts
Request that your official transcripts be sent to SDSU, following instructions on our Submit Test Scores and Transcripts page.
3. Program application
Submit your program application online
- Your program application has been created in a system called Interfolio. For help, refer to this Interfolio Tutorial (PDF).