Co-Occurring Disorders Certificate
How to Apply
Important Dates for Fall 2023
|1. Cal State Apply application
(opens October 1 each year)
|May 2, 2023|
|2. Interfolio program application||May 2, 2023|
|3. Official transcripts due||June 1, 2023|
Steps 1-4: Admission to SDSU
Steps 1-4 must be completed through the SDSU Graduate Admissions Office.
Get help and tips on how to complete the Cal State Apply application.
Step 5: Submit the Program application
Your program application has been created in a system called Interfolio. For help, refer to this Interfolio Tutorial (PDF).
Gather Required Items
Gather the items below and have them ready to upload to the Interfolio program application:
- Resume/CV: Upload a copy of your current resume or Curriculum Vitae.
- Essay: Write a two-to-three-page essay describing why you would like to be included in the advanced certificate in co-occurring disorders, what you hope to gain through completing the program, and how you will use your new knowledge and skills.
- Unofficial transcripts: Upload a copy of your unofficial transcripts to the Program Application.
- Two Letters of Recommendation: These letters are required if you are applying to the certificate only. If you have submitted letters of recommendation for another Master's degree program application this term or are currently enrolled in a Master's degree at SDSU, then these letters are not required.
Submit your Program Application Online
Get in Touch
Cal State Apply Application Help
- Sonia Peterson, graduate advisor, [email protected]