How to Apply
Important Dates for Fall 2024
|1. Cal State Apply application
(opens October 1 each year)
|April 1, 2024|
|2. Interfolio program application||April 15, 2024|
|3. Official transcripts due||April 15, 2024|
Steps 1-4: Admission to SDSU
Steps 1-4 must be completed through the SDSU Graduate Admissions Office.
Get help and tips on how to complete the Cal State Apply application.
Step 5: Submit the Program application
Your program application has been created in a system called Interfolio. For help, refer to this Interfolio Tutorial (PDF).
Gather Required Items
Gather the items below and have them ready to upload to the Interfolio program application:
CV:Prepare a resume or Curriculum Vitae to your application according to the EC-TEaMH Resume Guidelines (PDF).
- Personal Statement: In a 1-page, double-spaced essay, please explain:
- Why you wish to become a student in the EC-TEaMH Certificate Program
- Any experience that you have which you believe makes you an especially qualified applicant for a graduate level certificate program
- Your future career goals and how this certificate will help you achieve them
- Language Background Form: Please download and complete this Language Background form (PDF) with your application.
- Letter of Recommendation: Contact 2 individuals who you have interacted with professionally and would be able to write a letter of recommendation for you. Recommenders will submit their letters directly into the Online Program application.