College Directory Guide
There are two different directories, one is the SDSU directory and the other is the COE directory. Make changes to each directory separately. On this page, learn how to update each directory.
How to Update SDSU Directory
Auxiliary employees update phone information using existing internal processes.
For other issues related to the campus directory including IT issues, data corrections and feature requests, visit the University-wide IT Service Portal to request assistance.
How to Update COE Directory
Updates or New Profiles
To update your profile, or request a new profile, visit the ServiceNow Service Portal to create a support request.
View sample profile. Information you can add to your profile includes the following:
- Photo: A professional photograph of yourself (contact Mike Klitzing if you need to schedule time with one of our student photographers). Note the layout, size, and quality of the sample photo below. Exact dimensions: 300 x 300 pixels.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Suffix (e.g. Ph.D., Ed.D., M.A., LMFT)
- Display Name: If provided, overrides First Name, Last Name, and Suffix for display purposes. First and Last Name fields will still be used for sorting purposes on the list.
- Pronouns: Personal pronouns (e.g. She/Her/Hers)
- Type: Faculty, Staff, Student or Lecturer
- Job Title (e.g. Department Coordinator, Professor, Director, etc.): If you have more than one title, please make sure to add your academic department title. For example:
- Program Director, CBB & Associate Professor
- Alternative Email
- Campus: San Diego, Imperial Valley, Mission Valley, Georgia (default set to San Diego)
- Room Number
- Mail Code
- Steet Address
Links and Remote Feeds
- File: Can be a CV as a PDF or public Google Doc link (recommended).
- Label: to describe file
- Watermark Faculty Success (formerly Digital Measures) Profile Info: If you have a Faculty Success account, you can feed information from your account into your profile.
Each profile has unique editable areas in the following categories:
- Bio: you can include a professional biography, a personal biography, and/or a video.
- Areas of Specialization
- Awards & Honors
- Directed Student Research
- Intellectual Contributions