Important Links for Email Security
Every faculty/staff should bookmark these links!
When you receive emails to update your Aztec Link password or to take CSU Online training, click on the links you created in your browser instead of clicking on a link from an email.
The link from an email might be a phishing site, but you can trust the links you create in your browser.
- SDSU Information Security Plan
- Online Training System: CSULearn
- Report incidents to: [email protected]
- Report fraud to: [email protected]
- Report Phishing: How to Report Phishing in Gmail