Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.) K-12 Language Arts – Summer only Program Application
Find application information for the Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.) K-12 Language Arts – Summer only Program.
Steps to Apply
Follow the steps below to apply to the Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.) K-12 Language Arts – Summer only Program:
- You must first apply to the California State University via Cal State Apply.
- Next, request official transcripts from your Bachelor's degree and all credential coursework.
1. Cal State Apply
For assistance, see Tips on Completing the Cal State Apply University Application.
Items Needed to Complete the Cal State Apply Application
Please gather the items below and have them ready to upload to the Cal State Apply application in the Program Materials box/quadrant:
Please provide a statement of purpose to include:
- philosophy of education,
- three most important things you learned in your credential program, and
- why you are interested in the masters program.
Your essay should be two pages maximum, and use font size 12
We recommend uploading the document in PDF format.
Contact 1 individual who you have interacted with professionally and who would be able to write a letter of recommendation for you. Recommenders will submit their letters directly into the Online Program Application.
2. Request official transcripts from your Bachelor's degree and all credential coursework.
Request that your official transcripts be sent to SDSU, following instructions on our Submit Test Scores and Transcripts page.