Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.) K-12 Language Arts – Summer only Program Application
Find application information for the Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.) K-12 Language Arts – Summer only Program, as well as required supplemental documents.
Steps to Apply
Follow the steps below to apply to the Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.) K-12 Language Arts – Summer only Program:
- You must first apply to the California State University via Cal State Apply.
- Next, request official transcripts.
- Then, apply to the Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.) K-12 Language Arts – Summer only Program.
1. Cal State Apply
For assistance, see Tips on Completing the Cal State Apply University Application.
2. Request official transcripts
Request that your official transcripts be sent to SDSU, following instructions on our Submit Test Scores and Transcripts page.
Submit the program application and required documents as directed below:
Please gather the items below and have them ready to upload:
Please provide a statement of purpose to include:
- philosophy of education,
- three most important things you learned in your credential program, and
- why you are interested in the masters program.
Your essay should be two pages maximum, and use font size 12
We recommend uploading the document in PDF format.
Contact 1 individual who you have interacted with professionally and who would be able to write a letter of recommendation for you. Recommenders will submit their letters directly into the Online Program Application.
Access the Online Program Application
- Your program application has been created in a system called Interfolio. For help, refer to this Interfolio Tutorial (PDF).