The mission of the Educational Leadership Department (EDL) is to prepare future school leaders who desire to make a powerful difference in the lives of students.
EDL prepares exceptional leaders for a diverse Pre-K-12 school system and for postsecondary leadership. Students complete coursework as part of a cohort. Field experiences are central to the program, and students participate in meaningful leadership activities throughout their program.
EDL Academic Programs
- 2 options leading to the California Preliminary Administrative Services Credential:
- PK-12 Educational Leadership (M.A.) plus credential
- Preliminary Administrative Services (credential only)
- Online PK-12 Educational Leadership (M.A.), technology focus
You Can Make a Difference!
These EDL programs and initiatives need your support:
- Educational Leadership Program Enhancement Fund
- National Center for Urban School Transformation (NCUST)