Faculty and Staff Directory
There are two different directories, one is the SDSU directory and the other is the COE directory. Changes must be made to each directory separately. Learn how to update each directory.
How to Update SDSU Directory
Go to the Campus Directory webpage.
In the main navigation, click on the Update My Information link.
You will be redirected to a Sharepoint Intranet site that requires SDSUid sign in. If you're already logged in, you might skip the login page.
Fill out the form and make a request for updates to your profile.
How to Update COE Directory
Updates or New Profiles
Send the information you wish to update or add to a new profile to [email protected].
Note that the COE directory has many more features available than the SDSU profile including a photo, biography area, and info tabs. The info tabs are a great way to add unique information about you. For example, check out some of the profiles in CFD (e.g. Idara Essien).
The possible information you can include in your profile:
- Photo: A professional photograph of yourself (contact Mike Klitzing if you need to schedule time with one of our student photographers). Note the layout, size, and quality of the sample photo below. Exact dimensions: 189 x 189 pixels.
- Name, Job Title, Department: List your name (with degree initials), title, and department.
- Contact Information: Office building and number, mail code, phone number, fax number, email, and website. You can also add a CV as a PDF or public Google Doc link (recommended).
- Main Content: This could be where you place your professional biography and/or a video. This depends on what your department wants.
- Read More Area: This could be where you place your personal biography. This depends on what your department wants. Below is an example.
- Info tabs: The possible info tab categories include:
- Areas of Responsibility
- Areas of Specialization
- Grant Projects
- Intellectual Contributions
- Student Projects
Preview of Example Profile
A Few More Options
Subheadings can be added to tab areas if requested.
If you need to list 2 different emails, you can add a label to each email to specify the purpose of each. For example: