Help and ContactsChild Development (M.S.) with a Concentration in Early Childhood Mental Health and LPCC
Find help and contacts for the Child Development (M.S.) with LPCC Program.
Cal State Apply University Application
The university application link is www.calstate.edu/apply
- Download a Child Development (M.S.) with a Concentration in Early Childhood Mental Health and LPCC Cal State Apply Tutorial (PDF).
- View tips on completing the Cal State Apply University application.
- Are you having trouble with the Cal State Apply application? If so, email [email protected] right away for assistance.
Contact the graduate advisor, Briana Bashaw-Wood at [email protected]
- Questions? Contact the International Recruitment Center at 619-594-6336, or e-mail [email protected], or visit http://www.isc.sdsu.edu/.
- Note: If you earned your degree in a country where English is not the primary language, then you likely will be required to take the TOEFL exam. Learn more about submitting test scores.