Hands typing at a computer keyboard with the words Admissions

Help and ContactsChild Development (M.S.) with a Concentration in Early Childhood Mental Health and LPCC

Find help and contacts for the Child Development (M.S.) with LPCC Program.

General Questions

If you have questions about the application process or program itself, email [email protected] or visit the program's website.

Cal State Apply University Application

The university application link is www.calstate.edu/apply


Contact the graduate advisor, Briana Bashaw-Wood at [email protected]

International Students