Regina R. Brandon, Ph.D.
Regina R. Brandon, Ph.D. is an associate professor of Special Education at San Diego State University and coordinator of the Level 1 Mild/
- Ph.D. Special Education, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- M.A. Special Education, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- B.S. Biology/Chemistry, Virginia Union University, Richmond Virginia
- Duesbery, L., Brandon, R., Liu, K., Braun-Monegan, J. (2016). Transitioning to online courses in higher education. Journal of Instructional Technology and Distance Learning, 12 (4), 7-15.
- Ochoa, A, Brandon, R.R., Cadiero-Kaplan,K., (2014). Bridging Bilingual and Special Education: Opportunities for Transformative in Teacher Preparation. Association of Mexican American Educators.
- Jones, V.L., Higgins, K. Brandon, R.R, Cote, D., & Dobbins, N. (2013). A focus on resiliency: Young children with disabilities. Teaching Exceptional Children.
- Jones, V. L., Cote, D. & Brandon, R.R., (2012). Kliptown Youth Project: Fulfilling the Promise of an Equitable Education. Intervention in School and Clinic. 48(2), 115-120.
- Graves, A. W., Brandon R.R., Duesbery, L., McIntosh, A.S., & Plye, N.B. (2011). The effects of tier II literacy instruction in sixth grade: Toward the development of a response to intervention model in middle school. Learning Disability Quarterly. 32(1), 73-86.
- Brandon, R. R., Higgins K., Pierce T., Tandy, R., Sileo, N. (2010) An exploration of the alienation of African American parents from their child’s educational environment. Remedial and Special Education 31(3), 208-222.
- Graves, A. W., Duesbery, L., Brandon R.R., McIntosh, A.S. (2010). Two studies of tier II literacy development: Throwing sixth graders a lifeline. Elementary School Journal 111(4), 641-661.
- Brandon, R.R., Brown, M.R. (2009). African American families in the Special Education Process. Intervention in School and Clinic 45(2), 85-90.
- Brown, M.R., Brandon, R.R., (2009). Working with culturally and linguistically diverse families. Intervention in School and Clinic 45(2), 83-85.
- Brandon, R.R., (2007). The Isolation of African American parents from their child’s educational environment. Intervention in School and Clinic 43(2), 116-125.