Dan Bacon, M.A.
Mr. Bacon is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and has an interest in providing high-quality, inclusive, educational environments for young children. With a background working with children with autism, and their families, Mr. Bacon has seen the benefits inclusive educational environments have for children of all abilities. He is passionate about improving developmental outcomes and disseminating evidence-based practices such as Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports (PBIS) into the community.
Outside of work, Mr. Bacon enjoys spending time with family, traveling, and reading children's literature.
- M.A. Special Education with an Emphasis in Autism in Early Childhood, San Diego State University
- B.S. Psychology, Arizona State University
- CFD 275: Learning Environments & Developmentally Appropriate Practice
- CFD 375B: Human Development & Learning: Early/Middle Childhood
- CFD 378B: Laboratory Experience: Preschool/Kindergarten (Fieldwork Supervision)
- CFD 475: Promoting Behavior Support & Classroom Organization in Early Childhood Settings
- CFD 580: Observation and Assessment of Young Children’s Environments & Relationships
- CFD 590: Children with Special Needs
- CFD 598: Reflective Learning Portfolio
- CFD 671A: Seminar in Supporting Early Childhood Mental Health: Positive Behavior Support & Early Interventions
[The information on this page is provided by the user and is not to be construed as an official statement by San Diego State University. The user takes full responsibility for the information presented.]