Lisa Linder, Ph.D.
- Post-doctoral Fellowship, Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles
- Ph.D., Clinical Psychology, Bowling Green State University
- M.A., Clinical Psychology, University of the Pacific
- B.A., Psychology, University of Redlands
- Mahoney, A., LeRoy, M., Kusner, K., Padgett, E., & *Grimes, L. (2013). Addressing parental spirituality as part of the problem and solution in family psychotherapy. D. F.Walker & W. Hathaway (Ed.) Spiritually oriented interventions in child and adolescent psychotherapy, pp. 65- 88. American Psychological Association.
- Jensen, S. & Grimes, L. (2010). Increases in parent attendance to behavioral parent training due to concurrent
child treatment groups. Child and Youth Care Forum, 39(4) 239-252.
Grossoehme, D. H., Ragsdale, J., Cotton, S., Wooldridge, J. L., Grimes, L. & Seid, M. (2010). Parents' religious coping styles in the first year after their child's cystic fibrosis diagnosis. Journal of Health Care Chaplaincy, 16 (3), 109-122.
- Article was also included in the July (2010) edition of Research Review published by the Institute for the Biocultural Study of Religion (IBCSR).
- *Published under maiden name Grimes.
- Early Childhood Social and Emotional Functioning; Regulation in Early Childhood (e.g., Sensory Processing, Sleep, Feeding, Elimination, Attachment); Impact of Trauma and Trauma Treatment in Young Children; Identification and Treatment of Autism in Young Children
Courses Currently Taught
- CFD 792: Clinical Field Experience
Courses Previously Taught
- CFD 475: Promoting Behavior Support and Classroom Organization in Early Childhood Settings
- CFD 595: Early Childhood Mental Health: Theory and Practice
[The information on this page is provided by the user and is not to be construed as an official statement by San Diego State University. The user takes full responsibility for the information presented.]